- “User” is the actual or potential purchaser of the services that covers consumer status, meaning natural and legal persons who make the purchase and act for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity;
- “Site” is the set of web pages related to sangumeaperitif.com;
In accordance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation law (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data and subsequent amendments) and european (european Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016, GDPR), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, and making every effort possible and proportionate in order not to infringe on the rights of the users.
In particular, the present site does not publish advertisements, does not use the data for purposes of sending of advertising, however, makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties that may collect user data and then use them to send personalized advertisements on other sites. The site also uses social plugins to make it easier to share articles on social networks. These plug-ins are configured in way to send the cookie (and possibly to collect data) only after the user has clicked.
For more information you can read the full information below.
THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The provision of data and then the consent to the collection and processing of personal data is optional, the User can deny the consent, and may at any time revoke a consent already given (via the banner placed at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact us link). However, to deny the consent may result in the inability to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of the data collected from the site, in addition to purposes related, instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service, you face the following purposes:
- Statistical (analysis)
Collection of data and information in the form only aggregate, anonymous basis in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and will not allow in any way the identification. You do not need consent.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users, and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (Ip address) that may be used in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage this site or to harm other users, or any activity detrimental to or constituting an offense. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User, and are deleted periodically. You do not need consent.
- Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to operation of the service (e.g. box comments), and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other support for our account. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to perform their tasks, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are obliged to treat personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
This site collects users ‘ data in two ways.
AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION
During the navigation, and Users may collect the following information that are stored in the log file of the server (hosting) site:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser;
- the parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- the date and time of visit;
- the web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and an output;
- possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis, in the form only in aggregate. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes, and is not crossed with any other data.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY
The site may collect other data in the case of voluntary use of services by users, such as services, comments, communication (modules for contacts, the box comments, newsletter), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested:
- email address.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and allocated to the data center of the Web Hosting ARUBA.IT Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) VAT N° 01573850516 ; ARUBA.IT as a representative in the European Union is in charge of receiving and handling all processing issues in order to ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
DATA RETENTION TIME
The data collected from the site during its operation are stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities set out. The expiration the data shall be deleted or anonymised, unless there are additional purposes for the conservation of the same.
TRANSFER OF COLLECTED DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data collected from the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: the legitimate request of the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; where it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for the execution of security checks or optimization of the site.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site could share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook(Facebook, Instagram) and Microsoft (LinkedIn, Bing), social plugins and Google Analytics. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here is the information page of the Italian Garante), which does not need further consent. The companies mentioned above shall ensure its adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
- cookies of analysis, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. Are similar to technical cookies when the service is anonymised.
- cookie profiling and marketing, and exclusively used by a third party different from the owner of this site to gather information on the behavior of deli users during the navigation, and on the interests and consumption habits, in order to provide personalized advertising.
Note that if you choose to disable all cookies, some features of the site that you are browsing could be compromised.
- It is possible to navigate by avoiding temporarily the browser records the cookies generated by the websites by enabling incognito browsing (also called private browsing or “anonymous surfing”) available on modern web browsers. In this mode, the browser, depending on the version used, it does not record cookies or record only some cookies are necessary for the operation of the site. Cookies are deleted once you close the window. Also, in this mode, you are not saving the sites displayed in the history and are not saved on the information that you type into forms (form) in the pages. Instructions are available on the sites to support the browser being used: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple’s Mobile Safari.
- You can disable cookies altogether , or delete them by following the instruction links: Google Chrome, Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple’s Mobile Safari.
- It is possible to prevent that they are saved only in the advertising cookies or behavioural , using the service provided by the website Your Online Choices.
- It is possible to revoke the consent to the use of Non-Necessary cookies by using the button at the bottom of the page “Cookie Settings“.
This site also serves as the intermediary for third-party cookies (such as the buttons for the social network), used to be able to provide more services and features to the visitors and to simplify the use of this site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies, which are managed entirely by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. The information on the use of these cookies and the purposes of the same, as well as on the modalities for the eventual disabling, are provided directly by third parties to the pages listed below.
Please note that generally the tracking of the users does not involve the identification of the same, unless the User is not already subscribed to the service and are not already logged in, in which case means that the User has already given his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration for the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyze use of the site by users, compiling reports on website activity and the behavior of users, see how often users visit the site, how the site is being tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site in relation to other sites of the same category.
Data collected: identification of the browser, the date and time of interaction with the site, referring page, IP address.
Place of data processing: the european Union, being active in the anonymization service.
The data collected do not permit the personal identification of the user, and are not crossed with other information related to the same people. Are treated in anaggregated and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement it is forbidden to Google Inc. the intersection of these data with those obtained from other services.
More information on Google Analytics cookies can be found at Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can disable (opt-out) in a selective way the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the browser itself, the specific component provided by Google (opt out).
- Youtube: the platform, owned by Google, video sharing. Cookies are set to access the page that contains the embed, and the start of the video, and do not allow the identification of the User, unless already logged into the Google profile.
For the video on the site has enabled the option to “privacy enhanced (no cookie)” that makes it so that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they reproduce voluntarily the video.
Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking the visits to the website in to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences on the display of the video.
Place of data processing: USA.
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
This site also incorporates plug-ins and/or buttons to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the server of the social network from where you loaded the plugin, which the server can track your visit to our web site and, if appropriate, associate it with your account of the social, in particular if you are logged in at the time of the visit, or if you’ve recently sailed in one of the web sites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network registers the data of your visit on our web site, you need to exit from your account at the social and, probably, eliminate the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site is installed plugins with functions of protection-enhanced privacy of the Users, that do not send cookies or access the cookies on the browser of the User to the opening page, but only after the click on the plugin.
The collection and use of your information by such third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
- Facebook (cookies information link)
- Google (cookies information link)
- Instagram (cookies information link)
- Pinterest (cookies information link)
- Youtube (cookies information link)
We treat the data of visitors/users in a lawful and proper manner, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during their transmission, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information in transit. The treatment is carried out using manual, computerized and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of personnel involved in the organization of the site or external parties (as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
Tthe User may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the legislation in force, to exercise the following rights:
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right to access);
- know the origin of;
- receive communication intelligible;
- get information about the rationale, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of treatment-based consent, to receive only the cost of the eventual support, the its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable by a data processor, and in a format that is commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy – link to the page of the Guarantor);
- as well as, more in general, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the applicable provisions of law.
Requests should be addressed to the Owner of the treatment;
THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
Holder of the treatment according to the laws in force is Three Twins Ltd, registered address America House,Rumford Court Liverpool – U.K. L3 9DD in the quality of the website administrator (Webmaster) can be contacted through the section Contact (link at the top of the page) or directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google has appointed as data processor, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).